|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
|D||–||Loctite Graphite 50 Anti-Seize||1|
Note: Machines which are equipped with differential steering MUST HAVE the opposite track on the ground in order to use this procedure.
Note: Two people will be required for this procedure in order to ensure safety.
- Install Tooling (C) onto the final drive. Install an additional Tooling (C) onto master link (2) .
- The length of chain must be the distance from the final drive to the master link, plus one revolution around the final drive.
- Start the machine and turn the final drive in a reverse direction in order to pull the track together.
- Use Tooling (B) in order to install track shoe (4) in position on the master link . The weight of track shoe (4) is approximately 45 kg (100 lb). Put Tooling (D) on the threads, the body, and the washer face of the master link bolts. Install bolts (3) . Tighten the bolts to a torque of 870 ± 90 N·m (650 ± 50 lb ft). Tighten the bolts 120 degrees more.
- Adjust the track tension. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual , “Adjust Track Tension”.