Conditions Which Generate This Code:
This diagnostic code is recorded when the ECM determines that the winch control handle requires calibration. This diagnostic code will only appear when the implement ECM is replaced. Once the winch control handle has been calibrated successfully, this diagnostic code will disappear.
The machine response is listed:
- Maximum Winch Drum Clutch current.
- A level 1 warning is generated.
Test Step 1. CALIBRATE THE WINCH CONTROL HANDLE.
- Calibrate the winch control handle. See the Testing and Adjusting, “Calibration” procedure in the service manual for your machine.
The calibration of the winch control handle was successful.
- YES – The winch control handle calibrated successfully. Stop.
- NO – The winch control handle did NOT calibrate successfully.
Repair: Perform the calibration procedure again. See the Testing and Adjusting, “Calibration” procedure in the service manual for your machine.