Remove Transmission Oil Cooler
a) remove oil filter and base
1. Drain the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Drain the oil from the torque divider and the bevel gear case.
3. Remove inlet line (2) and outlet line (4) from oil cooler.
4. Remove bolts (3) from bracket.
5. Remove bolts (1) from bonnet.
6. Fasten a hoist to the oil cooler. Weight of the oil cooler is 50 lb. (23 kg).
7. Remove the oil cooler.
8. Remove the bonnet from the oil cooler.
Install Transmission Oil Cooler
1. Clean core assembly (1) in the oil cooler with a .125 in. (3.2 mm) diameter rod.
2. Install the bonnet on the oil cooler.
3. Fasten a hoist to the oil cooler. Weight of the oil cooler is 50 lb. (23 kg).
4. Put the oil cooler in position and install the bolts in the bonnet.
5. Install the bolts in the bracket.
6. Connect the inlet line and the outlet line to the oil cooler.
7. Fill the cooling system with coolant to its correct level. See Maintenance Guide.
8. Fill the torque divider and bevel gear case with oil to the correct level. See Maintenance Guide.
a) install oil filter and base