Remove Exhaust Manifold
a) remove turbocharger
b) remove fuel injection lines
1. Remove oil return tube assembly (2).
2. Remove two nuts (3), heat shield (1) and the two spacers from the studs in the cylinder head.
3. Remove nuts (4) and washers that hold exhaust manifold (5) to the cylinder head. Remove the exhaust manifold and gaskets.
Install Exhaust Manifold
1. If the exhaust manifold studs are loose or a replacement is made, put 5P3931 Anti-Seize Compound on the threads and tighten the studs to a torque of 20 ± 3 lb.ft. (27 ± 4 N·m).
2. Install exhaust gaskets (1) on the exhaust manifold studs. Put 5P3931 Anti-Seize Compound on the threads of the exhaust manifold studs.
3. Put exhaust manifold (2) in position on the studs. Install the washers and nuts that hold the exhaust manifold in place.
4. Install two spacers (3), heat shield (4) and the nuts and washers that hold the heat shield in position.
a) install turbocharger
b) install fuel injection line