Disassemble Fuel Injection Pump Housing
a) separation of governor from fuel injection pump housing
b) remove fuel transfer pump
c) remove fuel injection pumps
1. Remove dowel (1) from the housing.
2. Loosen the screws that hold levers (3) to sleeve control shaft (2).
3. Remove sleeve control shaft (2) from the housing.
4. Remove lifter and roller assemblies (4).
NOTE: Put identification numbers on the lifter and roller assemblies. Identification numbers are necessary for correct installation of the lifters and rollers.
5. Remove the camshaft from the housing.
Assemble Fuel Injection Pump Housing
1. Install camshaft (1) in the housing.
2. Install lifters and roller assemblies (5) in their respective bores.
NOTE: Install the lifters with the grooves of the lifters in alignment with pins (6).
3. Put sleeve control shaft (3) in the housing. Slide levers (2) on the shaft. Push the shaft in the correct position.
4. Install dowel (4) in the housing.
a) install fuel transfer pump
b) connection of governor to fuel injection pump housing
c) make adjustment to the sleeve control shaft (See Testing and Adjusting for correct procedure)
d) install fuel injection pumps