Remove Fuel Check Valve And Bypass Valve
a) remove fuel filter and base
b) remove fuel priming pump
Clean the outer surface of the fuel injection pump housing and governor before the fuel check valve and bypass valve are removed.
1. Remove bolt (2) to disconnect the drain line on the side of the fuel injection housing.
NOTE: Earlier machines have a fuel pressure line that has to be disconnected before cover (1) can be removed.
2. Remove the bolts and remove cover (1) from the side of the fuel injection housing. Remove the fuel channel from the back of cover (1).
3. Remove spring (5) and bypass valve (3).
4. Remove check valve (4).
Install Fuel Check Valve And Bypass Valve
1. Install check valve (1).
2. Install bypass valve (2) and spring (3).
3. Put the gasket in place and install the fuel channel on the back of cover (4).
4. Install the gasket and cover (4) on the side of the fuel injection housing.
5. Install the bolt that holds drain line clip (5) on the side of the fuel injection housing.
a) install fuel filter and base
b) install fuel priming pump